Esteem Group perpetually seeks qualified and industrious candidates in various fields. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
At Esteem, we have a culture where the employees become part of the Esteem family. Employees who have joined esteem at junior levels have gone to take up senior positions and continued their career path with Esteem and have shown a fierce loyalty towards the management and the company due to the company culture. We recommend and prefer candidates who are only looking at a long term career and growth path with Esteem to apply for our various positions.
Position – Estimation and Billing Engineer (QS Engineer)
- To draw up bills and estimations from drawings coming from the architects and consultants office
- To do comparisons of rates and evaluate the best rate in the market
- To Cross verify bills submitted with checking at site and find out any discrepancies
- To negotiate with vendors on the best rates
- To draw up contracts and word orders for vendors
- To be the main senior coordinator for the project
- To coordinate site meetings with the architect, consultants and other required people.
- To organize and run the project from start to finish.
- To make sure the quantities being followed are as per BOQ and there is no additional unnecessary wastage in the project.
- To take part in bill checking and certification of contractors bills.
- To strictly monitor contractors and other vendors in the project.
Real estate experience working for a developer/contractor in residential buildings is a must.
Position : Sales & Marketing Executive
Experience : 3 + years in the real estate industry
The candidate should be result oriented and should be able to sell high-value residential homes and villas ranging from 30lakhs to 5 crores.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Head who will organize a team, train the team, track marketing budgets, meet and convert clients and ultimately produce results. With that, he should be capable of converting site visits to bookings and helping the sales team out in these conversions. We are looking for efficiency and leadership to fill in the role in our organization.
The head will also be a direct coordinator between the management and sales team and will be completely responsible for the sales and marketing team and their performance. You will also be responsible for inter-department coordination between heads whenever needed.
Key Skills :
- 5+ years’ experience in on ground sales and marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership/senior executive position.
- Passionate for Sales
- Native of the city for 5 to 10 year
- Possess Good Presentation & negotiation skills
- Must have a long term vision
Position – Commercial & Retail - Leasing and Sales Manager
Experience – 5 + years in commercial/retail leasing and sales
- Work on the commercial portfolio in terms of commercial leasing, commercial sales, renewal of leases, tenant relationship and management, etc.
- Should have or be able develop keep relationships with tenants.
- Coordination and Management of channel partners and IPC’s for leasing of commercial properties.
- Lease management
- Tenant engagement
- Plan and execute site promotions to attract new tenants.
- Report on monthly rentals and collections of commercial portfolio.
- Work to quickly resolve lease disputes.
- Prepare and give presentations and information about all commercial properties to potential tenants/clients.
- Track and monitor maintenance payments and maintenance efficiency for all commercial properties.
- Ensure networking, customer facilitation, VIP visits, and Project coordination when required
- Perform all other administrative duties as required on a need basis.
Position – CRM Executive
Experience – 3 + years of working in the CRM division.
Key Points – should have good communication skills and be proficient in maintaining charts, and following up on payments.
- Manage the CRM team and handle all post sales queries of clients of all projects.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Prepare agreements of sale, sale deeds, allotments letter, demand letters, thank you letters, etc.
- Interact with clients regarding pending payments.
- Handle complete after sales service such as preparation of agreement of sale, sale deeds, demand letters, payments receipts, etc.
- Coordinate with client regarding customizations and coordinate with engineering team regarding feasibility and cost.
- Take clients on site visits whenever necessary and explain to them the project in detail.
- Take part in CRM, marketing and sales review meetings.
- Update sales charts, payments and give weekly review to management.
- Handle all bank queries, coordinate with banks for approval of projects and get sanction letters.
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned
Position : Accounts Executive
Experience :5 + years’ experience in the real estate industry handling taxes
Key Points : Candidate should have in depth knowledge of indirect tax regulation of India
BASIC RESPONSIBILITY :
- Monthly reconciliation of GST.
- Raising of GST invoices
- Coordination with GST consultants regarding calculations and payments
- To assist in submission of above returns.
- To assist and guide in obtaining approval & registration under various tax regulatory.
- To assist and guide preparation of timely and proper details for GST Audit .
- To ensure minimum statutory audits queries & irregularities pointed by internal audit Assisting and guiding in calculation of tax payable, & GST, TDS.
- Liaise with tax consultants and advisors for tax optimization purposes