All information in this website is purely conceptual and shall not be considered as our promise or commitment of any nature. It is subject to addition, modification or deletion without prior notice or permission.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
We use the information collected from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
• To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, simply respond to the email received letting us know the same & we will have you taken off from our database.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser [if you allow] that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website,conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this informationconfidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate tocomply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Your privacy is our priority. We have therefore taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.esteemdevelopers.com/terms-and-conditions
• Federal Trade Commission’s Fair
• California Online Privacy Protection Act
• Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
• Privacy Alliance
• Trust Guard Privacy Requirements